Establishing an ERP Plan for Your Business
There is no way to predict when a disaster can strike your business, but there are ways to be prepared for it when it does happen. Why is it important to be prepared? Well, a disaster occurring in your business has the potential to bring your operation to a screeching halt, which means your business could lose more money than it would if you had a plan in place to get things up and running again quickly. Some disasters can lead to a long road to recovery that is not only for commercial restoration but also being able to offer services, help your clients and customers, and start bringing money back in.
SERVPRO of Winter Park knows just how important a running business is to its owners and is able to establish a plan for your business called an ERP, or Emergency READY Profile.
- A no-cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A Profile Document containing only the crucial information you will need in case of an emergency. It doesn’t take very long to complete, but it will save you a lot of time (and from one more headache) if you ever need it.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. By having an immediate plan of action, you can help minimize downtime. Here are some of our building services.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Winter Park as your emergency mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is located right here for Winter Park and the surrounding area.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so that we can begin the work of mitigating the damage immediately, which can save you both time and money.
- Provides important facility details such as priority contact information, priority areas, and shut-off valves. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
Are you ready to set up an Emergency READY Profile for your business or have more questions on what the process is like? Give SERVPRO of Winter Park a call today at (407) 678-5391.