Free Commercial Inspection, What’s the Catch?
Do You Think You Have a Water or Mold Issue?
A property inspection by SERVPRO of Winter Park is a comprehensive check on commercial and residential properties to look for signs of water, fire, and mold damage or potential issues that may lead to these damages. It typically takes about 90 minutes to complete but the duration may vary based on the size of the facility. The inspection can either offer peace of mind that damage was not found or help to get the process started by preventing additional damage. The restoration specialist conducting your property inspection will be experienced in water, mold, and fire damage and will share their knowledge as well as outline the process for you should you need additional assistance with existing damages.
By this point, you may be thinking this all sounds great but there is always a catch, isn’t there?
So What’s the Catch?
Our franchise is fully transparent with our service charges and we can honestly say there is no catch!
As a restoration business, a free inspection helps us to prospect potential work when we find damages that would otherwise go unnoticed until they worsened. It is our foot in the door for new clients and job sites. We also place immense value on building trust with commercial property managers and becoming their preferred vendors based on the work we’ve done for them. If we inspect a commercial property and don’t find damages or the property owner is reluctant to address the issues found, the inspection remains free of charge. We make no money and the property owner is left knowing the damages and conditions of their building or facility.
If our inspector finds damages and the property owner enlists our help as a restoration business to address and remedy the situation, we then charge for the actual work that is done. Even in these cases, the majority of our bills get covered by insurance and we work with adjusters directly to ensure a smooth process.
What Happens During a SERVPRO Inspection?
A SERVPRO representative will walk through your property, sifting through the structure to pinpoint existing damages or issues that may eventually lead to damages.
As part of the inspection, your restoration specialist will look for:
- High moisture readings in drywall, baseboard, and cabinets. etc.
- Signs of discoloration, high humidity, building material deterioration, etc
- Floor defects like buckling, musky odors, ceiling wet spots
Reasons To Book a Free Commercial Inspection Today
- Simple and safe building procedure.
- It can potentially save you money in the long run. The free building inspection will allow you to fix any problems before they become worse and more expensive to repair, making sure that it is safe for use.
- It can help you towards making your commercial property safer for those working in it.
- You acquire an estimate for free that helps you know the amount you'll be spending so you can budget for it.
Buildings and facilities may portray evidence of past damages from water or mold, especially if the property is aging. The evidence of these damages is sometimes subtle and requires a trained eye to detect. These damages may include but are not limited to the following;
- High moisture in structural areas
- Cracks and holes in walls
- Broken plumbing and leaking system
- Missing or broken windows and doors
- Rusty nails and screws
- Missing or damaged insulation
- Broken windows and door glasses
- Electrical and HVAC systems damage
- Bathroom, kitchen, and kitchen cabinets are leaking even after repair
- Water stains on ceiling, walls, or floors
How to Get Started
Ultimately, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when it comes to requesting a free commercial building inspection from SERVPRO of Winter Park. If you are unsure or suspect you may have water, fire, or mold damage, give our office a call today at (407) 678-5391 and get your building or facility on our schedule!