Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Maitland, FL


Most of our fire damage restoration jobs in Maitland, FL, and the Orlando area come in the form of kitchen fires. Cooking incidents are a leading cause of resid... READ MORE



Storm Flood in Winter Park Facility


At around 5 pm closing time, we received a call from a retail company about a facility that suffered from a large amount of water damage. A passing storm i... READ MORE



Mold Remediation Maitland, FL


The before and after picture of this Maitland home show exactly why using a professional restoration company is always a great idea as opposed to handling a dis... READ MORE



Flooded Office in Winter Springs, FL


A pipe burst led to 3 floors of offices being affected in this Winter Springs, FL office building. Our technicians were dispatched after the source of the water... READ MORE



Water Extraction and Drying in Orlando Hotel


A fire broke out in this Orlando hotel over the weekend and the sprinklers were automatically triggered inside. Multiple rooms on this floor of the buildin... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in an Orlando Garage


Poor wiring was the cause of this electrical fire in an Orlando Garage. The garage was primarily used as a workspace by the owner and was clustered with various... READ MORE



Black Mold Containment in Orlando


This Orlando home had extensive black mold growth throughout half of the property. Multiple bedrooms and closets were affected, as well as a bathroom and hallwa... READ MORE



Storm Water Damage in Maitland


A poorly placed tarp on the unfinished roof of this dental office in Maitland allowed water to enter and flood the premises. About half of the carpet was soaked... READ MORE



Orlando Commercial Carpet Cleaning


This dental office, located in Orlando, had carpeting throughout which had not been properly cleaned in over a year. The images above show the before and after ... READ MORE



Mold Growth on Toilet in Casselberry


The homeowners of this property in Casselberry gave us a call when the smell in their bathroom became unbearable. They informed us that they had a leak two mont... READ MORE